Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My first day in Australia




My first day in Australia was 6th of July 2005. My lovely husband was with me in the journey. I was very excited to be in a new country.


Some of my friends were waiting in the airport to receive us. They brought flowers for us. They gave us a very warm welcome. We were really very happy to see them after long time. There were too.


My friends had rented a unit for us in Kogarah. They brought us to the new unit direct form the airport. Then I looked around my new unit and it was really nice. I was feeling so tired and hungry that I needed to freshen up myself so I went to the bath and had a long shower. Then my friends took us to their home to have dinner. During the dinner we talked about our family and friends in our country. We finished our dinner and went back to our unit.


In the mean time we learnt something about Australia from our friends. They gave us some general advice about Australian culture and society. I went to bed with too much tiredness and a determination to make myself adjast to my new country.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Aleya,

    Thanks for your presentation today. It ws very well prepared and the content was extremely interested. I think your classmates learnt quite a lot from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aleya this is Rana, You have a nice blog. By the way I have got some paper from Rosa for you because you were absent today. I hope that you are fine. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Aleya how are you?why did u miss class for a long time?

    ReplyDelete